2000 Dodge 2500 EXT. Cab short bed 4X4 5.9L 24-valve Turbo Diesel Cummins Good...

stevelo

Jun 13, 2008
...Truck Or Bad Truck? I am looking to buy a 2000 Dodge 2500 EXT. Cab short bed 4X4 24-valve Cummins Turbo Diesel and wanted to know what you people thought of them? I also wanted to know if this truck would be a good buy I will copy and paste the stuff on what the seller had to say about this truck. SELLER: "Truck has 235,000 miles but still gets 20mpg and runs great. Motor has an Accel Diesel 3-position chip, 1- stock, 2- 50hp, 3- 90hp, i also put a BD Boost Fooler and built an open air system on it. Exhaust is 4" turbo back that goes into a 5" chrome stack, Transmission was rebuilt at Chance Transmissions, put a TCI Billet Torque Converter, TCI Shift kit, and a TCI deep brushed aluminum trans. pan. Four wheel drive works great, never had a problem, new brakes, has clear corner lights with blue xenon bulbs in them. I have a chrome bull bar with kc lights that will go with it, as well as a set of RCD 6" lift coils and a Rough Country track bar relocation kit. Truck has a 2.5" leveling kit and 305/75/16 tires. inside the center console has wear on it and the driver seat has a hole in it, has a new Sony head unit and a black dash cover, interior is all black and dark grey. Well let me know if you got any questions or need more pics, im asking 10,000 obo but i can be flexible on that cause i gotta get rid of her." ME: Alright what did you guys think should I go for it or leave it? Are these engines good or bad?

Back