2012 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (or) 2012 Maserati GranTurismo MC ?

JayRandell

Sep 5, 2010
Sold my 911 GT3 RS on duPont Registry finally. No matter how much work I had got done on it, it just felt like a girls car. The cabin felt small, and I just felt like some country club old dude with a mid life crisis, when Im in my Twenties. Long story short, Im interested in two new toys. A Jetstream Blue 'Vette Z06, and a Artic White 'Mazzi MC.
Both have a pretty strong history of racing including events like LeMans. Usually I can make up my mind but will eventually, but it all comes down Z-power, vs MC-power at this point. I only wish to spend about a week to come up with a final decision, so help me out a little bit with a few public opinions. Thank you.'heres some specs.

The Z06
Origin : North American.
Seats : 2
Top Speed : 198 mph / 0-60 in 3.7 seconds
The Paint : Jetstream Blue
Power : LS7- 7.0 liter V8 Engine, 505 hp.

The MC
Origin : Italian, European
Seats : 4
Top Speed : 185 mph / 0-60 in 4.9 seconds
The paint : Artic White
Power : A Ferrari derived stock 4.7 liter V8 Engine. 444 hp.

*Dont worry about the interiors on either models, everybody knows 'Vette interiors look like plastic hell, and the paint work will be custom with the company of 'Mansory'. Everything else will be kept stock. When you vote on what you think is the better choice keep in mind Im just trying to establish which car would be more fun on the road in general, not the track.

I appreciate all opinions whether or not your input effects my decision this week.

You are such a troll.

Last time you posted a question like this, we exposed you for being a fake. Then you made your activity private.

Get a real life, and stop pretending.

Depends on what you want. My recommendation: If you can afford a New Corvette Z06, buy a Dodge Viper. I do not know a lot about Maserati so I cannot help you with that.

well if u dont want to look like u are in a midlife crisis... go with the mazzi... Corvettes look like midlife crisis cars to me... whoever is driving it

Zo6 is alot faster but mazerati looks better so it depends what u want

Back