3 boobs

Apr 17, 2009
I got to thinking in this warped little mind of mine, what you'd do in the hypothetical situation of being confronted with a girl with 3 boobs. She's perfectly normal, just with an extra, regular sized fully functional breast alongside the other two.

Would it turn you on or would you be a bit repulsed?

From extensive research, it seems that i alone would still hit that. I seem to be the only open minded person in my peer group. I for one would not rest until i gave that 3 boobed beauty all the loving she needed.

Since i realise this thread excludes a lot of people; girls if a man had two knobs... etc.

Sounds like something off of Total Recall, I definetly remember there being a 3 boobed woman in that. Wouldnt personaly find it any different from 2, and I wouldnt be that bothered not being a boob guy. But hey whatever floats your rocketship.

more to play with i guess
but lord knows unless ii's actually real
I pissed myself laughing when i saw the three boobed girl in total recall though

Important Science?? Why would anyone want to know whether another guy would be turned on or turned off by a women with 3 boobs?? Is it only me who thinks thats a little odd.....:)

3boobs.jpg

im greedy so a thrid breast is a plus :D, to be serious i will be a a turn off since im not used to it

Back