9/11 conspiracy theory?

JohnL

May 14, 2008
I think i have a solution to the 9/11 plane contriversy. The one that they were not commercial planes!
http://www.infowars.net/pictures/Oct06/231006spet11.jpg
look at that picture. you can clearly tell that it is a commerical aircraft.
Another pic: http://www.moonbattery.com/9-11.jpg
how does that NOT look like a boeing-767.

Clinton can't even get a blowjob from a secretary without the entire world finding out. Do you really think they would be able to keep something this large scale from us?

if it is a conspiracy then they owe me a best friend!!! but i know for the calls my friend gave to her mom that it wasn't one. so screw you people who think it is a conspiracy.

ok,im not in full detail of this(im not supplied in it,but i used to be very into it even though im only 14)

but i do think even if u DOO have the truth about this,it will be destroyed and not shown to the public by FBI etc etc,i know this sounds silly bcoz im young but the secret gavernemant and all their secuarity may know the truth,but not possible to be shown to the public..
but if ur SURE then i suggest u start a public appeal for the truth bcoz u ant really get anywhere with ONLY being a member of the public,does not work like that unfortunately..

before we start discussing this with the mainstream public, we got to prove the theory that all pigeons are government spy robots.

have you ever seen a baby pigeon?

or a sleeping pigeon?

i think not!

everyone has answers, the truth probably will never come out especially a conspiracy, thats what conspiracies are all about, no one will know, god is looking after all those victims now and they are probably in a better place, lets just pray we can stop anything like that happening again.

9/11 Is obviously a conspiracy, it was poorly handled, and information leaked to the public fast.

As for the 20 dollar bill trick, it is completely stupid. For designs made in the 1920s i believe, that's a good 40 years before the twin towers were in existence.

the only people that actually believe that 9/11 was a government conspiracy are weird paranoid people with no life, much like yourself

I know I've seen the video & pics--pretty crazy.

I'm starting to believe it's all TRUE as well--

it's not like our government has ever TOLD THE TRUTH--if they did why would they feel the need to ever cover anything up?

and then the fact they found the Black box in all the ruble when they could barely find bodies--

it's very sad.

Back