A whole new low...

Lol, I lol'd, but that's messed up... It would be funny/schocking/sad if I witnessed this moment though. Lul... :(

4chan is full of disrespectful, emotionally disturbed, satanistic, epicly funny, digusting individuals

Yeah, I kinda picture in like scary movie with Cody getting hit or something, aha... :(

FUCK ME SIDEWAYS :(

I'm sorry for your loss, and its always tragic to lose someone you know like that...but this kid has hit the nail on the fucking head.

KAMAKAZI! ^^ Pretty random, did you always have that RATM line in your sig? Cause all day I was thinking of that song and singing that line the whole time... :tup:

Had it in there for a month or so, just added the first part of it a few days ago

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
miami.jpg

I'm pretty sure the only way to accidentally get hit by a train is to do something monumentally stupid, like the people you see on youtube that jump in front of trains to see if they can clear it in time.

The only conclusion you can make when someone is run over by a train is that they killed themselves or have such a lack in cognitive decision making abilities that the gene pool is better off without them.

Back