All you people against Gays and Gay marrige...?

Standing up for morality does tend to make people uncomfortable, and in which case there should be no apology made.

Someone who is "gay" is not my enemy. You are presuming a bit too much.
And, "no discrimination" would be that any guy, is free to marry a girl, and vice versa.
Right now, we have no discrimination.
To create "gay marriage" is to deconstruct a legal contractual term "marriage" and obliterate the legal meaning its always had for the sake of a special interest group.

1 Corinthans 6:9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals,

10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Corinthans 6:9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals,

10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.

i really don't care.as long as there not around me i dont mind it.let them be happy.im straight but when ppl say that being gay is a choice i think thats rediculous honestly.if it was a choice wouldn't we all be straight?did u choose to be straight?no. we are naturly attracted to the opposite sex..and its the same to the ppl who are attracted to the same sex.thats my opinion

This may sound extreme...my only problem is, if we start deciding to change the definition of what "marriage" is...what is next? How far do we take it? I am not against anyone...and I am not trying to make anyone's life hell....
It is up to God to judge...but it is my right to vote...and whoever else that is registered and 18...if you start changing what was voted for/then what is the point of voting in the first place????

Who said you were the ememy? I just don't believe what you do is right! Why do I have to like it? You are the ones that have caused all the trouble by trying to shove it down our throats. I don't care what you do in private, but why do you have to make my kids see it? And if you want to use the Bible then It says Man shall sleep with woman! What say you?

This may sound extreme...my only problem is, if we start deciding to change the definition of what "marriage" is...what is next? How far do we take it? I am not against anyone...and I am not trying to make anyone's life hell....
It is up to God to judge...but it is my right to vote...and whoever else that is registered and 18...if you start changing what was voted for/then what is the point of voting in the first place????

I know, my bitch of a stepmother thinks that its against god to be gay, yet she doesn't mind the death penalty...HELLO the bible said thou shall not kill!!!! ugh sometimes i don't understand the world...

Anyone that claims they are for God and heaven, and they persecute Gays, they are a liar and God does not know them. I am Christian and I do not and never will treat a Gay person without respect! I'm not saying I am all for the Gaydom, but I am a sinner and I need God just as much.

Back