Am i Bisexual? Or just curious?

tiff

Jun 3, 2008
OK i'm 13 turning fourteen soon, but I've been getting the vibe that i'm bi. Im attracted to guys still, and im currently dating one and i have been for around 9 months for awhile and i love him a lot, but I've found myself like rating girls, and being attracted to them pointing out their features i like, "checking" them out, and im it doing a lot without even thinking about it, I have images/fantasies kind of with people of the same gender sometimes, but i never thought much of it, and i have kissed a girl when i was young cause were were playing a game therefore i can't determine whether i liked it or not. I have wanted to try it again, and my best friend kinda feels this way to about being bi. i think she's so amazing and beautiful inside-out. So i wouldn't care whether she was or not. And i myself would be comfortable also. We've talked about the bi concept in general and decided we probably would try "experimenting" in the future, we don't think that a girl being attracted to a girl is wrong etc. This is just a lil sum of what i'm feeling, So am i Bi or just curious?
And honeslty i don't midn being attracted to other females im not expecting my self to only /HAVE to be attracted to guys.

It sounds to me like your bi-curious. Hang around guys more and you'll start feeling like you like guys more. Good Luck!

Well i consider myself bi cos i have very intimate thoughts about men and women i haven't practiced my bisexuality yet but i do fantasize alot about women as well as men i think if you do have very intimate thoughts you are bi some may say its curiosity but i think curiosity is when you dont think you could be with a woman its what you know you are, i don't think someone else can tell you what you are you do know yourself eventually.

Back