Am I Bothering Him, or not?

TricyH

Mar 20, 2009
After I got the email, I called him Saturday, he didn't answer or respond to my message. I called him Sunday he said he was busy that he'd call me back but he didn't. I called him Monday, he said he would call me back and he didn't. I sent him a text saying what's up he said he'd been working a lot of overtime & just had been tired lately. He called me Tuesday but I had to go to my night class and he had to be at work at 10 so we couldn't hook up that night but we agreed that we'd see each other the next day.

I text him early in the day and told him that I wasn't going to go to class so I could see him & he said he'd call me later. He did & then he said I'm tired I'm gona go home. You know my situation and I have to go to work in the morning. I broke down and cried, I told him that I missed class so I could see him and something fun planned for us to do. He said he wasn't going to overexert himself for anyone so he was tired. I told him that I didn't want to pressure and that I wouldn't be bothering him anymore. He told me that I wasn't bothering him.

Why did he act like I was bothering him and then say that I wasn't? Anyway, I'm not calling him anymore because he's clearly playing games. Do you think I was bothering him? Or do you agree with him when he says I wasn't bothering him?

Back