am i spoiled????

Not necassarily. You're parents love you and want you to be happy. It's difficult when you're parents are not together, and they buy you stuff because that's how they show their love. (At least that's how it sounds to me).

you don't sound spolied...that doesn't even really sound like alot of stuff, really.

Yeah and it sounds like you like it and want everyone to know about what you have. You're a spoiled brat...sounds like you're only bragging about what you have. I live in an area where our school has 2600 kids and about 90% are even more spoiled than you, and they don't even know how lucky they are, and don't say you do. If you have never had to worry about the bills being paid, or the rent, then no you don't know how lucky you are. You are stuck up, or else why would you ask strangers if you're spoiled when you already know the answer?Grow up and stop being so superficial : |

You're rich, not spoiled. I asked myself the same thing. I'm not rich but my parents make a good deal of money to pay for my rent and expenses while I'm in university. But even though I know they are willing to pay for everything while I'm still in school, I try not to take advantage of it. I've always paid for my tuition, my clothing, and my gadgets. I own 3 laptops (one I gave to my sister), 2 Ipods (one I gave to my sister), 2 phones (again one I gave to my sister), 2 1TB external harddrives, a highend digital SLR, video cam.. .and so on... The thing is, I paid for all these stuff with the money I earned from working part time... So I say I spoil myself (and my sisters) more than my parents spoil me.I suggest though that you try to be more independent... try to pay for your stuff using your own money. It'll do you good in the long run.

Back