Am I the only person in the world who doesn't find "Sex and the City" funny? At all...?

&heartsSarah&hearts

Mar 19, 2008
Am I the only person in the world who doesn't find "Sex and the City" funny? At all...?

Ya, I know TBS touts it as "very funny" but I fail to find the humor in it. It comes across to me as a bunch of self-absorbed women reveling in their own little personal crises. Kind of like a soap opera, only not quite as dramatic and on during primetime.I wondered what the hype was when it was on HBO and when it made it to mainstream cable I was still left wondering what the hype was.

If you are a male, this is not uncommon.If you are a shallow, fashion-mined female with very little sense of yourself or the world around you, this is very uncommon.I am a male and I have a sense of purpose to my life, therefore, I don't find the show very amusing. However, I'm not judging...after all, the world needs shallow women...how else would we know what's 'in' and what's 'out'?

i dont like it and i dont think it is funny in any way

Never cared to watch it. The commercials turned me away. They look like a bunch of Paris Hilton chicks.

i dont get it either not funny at all, it comes across as nothing more than an ugly bunch of middle aged women with high priced clothing trying to get laid

I used to think it was funny and insightful when I was younger and single. Now that I'm a married parent, I think they're very self-centred, selfish characters with very bad relationship advice for the viewing public.I'm quite 'over' Sex and the City.

You know, I've tried to like this show, but it is so dull and uninteresting and nowhere close to being funny that I've given up.

They need to spend more time in lingerie or naked and less time talking then i would watch

Back