American Millitary Vs. American Millitary

Lets first get a few things out in open.

The air force has nukes, ok but all the air forces assets are in static locations, aka air bases, missile fields etc. They have aircraft yes, but most have specific roles and aren't true strike aircraft, and for the person before me an ac-130 is a n air force plane. The air force lacks little ground capability minus SF soldiers and combat controllers. The air force has the least chance of fighting any of the armed forces.

Next we have the army, most men, most vehicles, tons of helicopters however there is one problem. The army is meant to fight other armies, not aircraft or ships at sea. Also the army cannot move its giant force anywhere without the navy carrying its vehicles over, and the air force flying in the soldiers. Army would stand a small chance.

Next we have the navy+marines. The navys primary combat assets are almost entirely mobile, and most self sufficient. The navys airfields can all move, its nuclear capabilitys are onboard constantly moving stealthy submarines. The navys amphibous landing forces have all their equipment self contained within the unit, and the marines provide all the offensive manpower needed.

Department of the navy easily.

just by you demanding respect from that guy because of your 0-1 rank on a internet forum just throws up multiple BS flags from me. Ontop of the fact that unless you managed to become a direct commission chaplain or medical professional at the age of 18 there is no possible way you are a 18 year old commissioned officer.

nah, different academy.

its a 4 year program right now, but they can turn out officers in 18 months like they did during WWII.

you'll be able to see in the pic in a second, we wear the usnr pin. unlike the other academies.

2hfv420.jpg

2uqfzx1.jpg

wgw8l1.jpg

this last guy is from annapolis. notice the untacked pockets and lack of pin.

US Special Forces imo, superior organization, firepower, tactics, leadership

Oop, they aren't really a "force" so to speak, so probably the Navy

Air Force

the Navy's sorry ass jets aint got shit on the Air Forces new F-22 Raptor. and you have to be smarter to get in the air force there for the smarter pilots going to win the dog fight. and whos cares if you count the Marines one stealth bomber will really hurt thier numbers, not to mention half the marines and fucking idiots and will most likely take out all their batalian by freindly fire (i live by Camp Pendalton Marine corps base, these guys can be very dumb)

im pretty sure they are part of the Air Force

Navy - seals

Army - Rangers

Coast Guard - :dodgyrun:

Marines - Recon

Air Force - Special Forces

Wow, just wow. Even Google would tell you that you're so wrong.
The Air Force has Para Rescue.

Special Forces is Army, and always has been. Ranger's are elite, not technically part of SOC. Although most of their role falls under such missions that the SOC gives out.

Navy has submariner as well.

Army has a huge Special operations department.

Coast Guard has their "special boarding team". They consider it special, no idea what the do to earn that right.

Marines, they have Recon and the sniper Bats.

Dude, its our National Police force. They only get out the red uniforms and horses when the queen is here or for a parade. I have never seen them on horses. They just hide behind bushes and jump out to give me speeding tickets. The last time they asked me why I was speeding, I told them because I did not know they were there. It was worth the fine.

Back