Anime Nerds (ANWACITA)

sneezeing

Mar 7, 2008
Welcome to the association of Anime Nerds with Anime Characters in their Avatars (ANWACITA).

Members and their corresponding Avatars

Flaming: Uchiha Itachi from Naruto
Scarlet Mist: Sesshomaru from Inuyasha
Verx: Hollow form Kurosaki Ichigo
Shadow Ronin: Rei, from some obscure Anime I haven't heard of (and that's
saying something)

That's right, you guys are a bunch of nerds.

Who have I forgotten?

Woah, woah, woah.

Pause. Rewind.

Just what is going on here?

I am not a nerd, I prefer the term otaku.

Yah, that's what all the nerds say.
Although, it seems like OWACITA (Otaku With Anime Characters In Their Avatars) is a better acronym. OK, that's it, the Organization has been renamed OWACITA.

Verx is the president.

Now, let's go invade a country.

Right, I knew that was FullMetal.

OK, Yukiji (Edward Elric) is now the Vice President
Sparkle (Jiraiya from Naruto) is the Secretary of defense.
Sweet.

Anime Nerds what?!?!? I'm glad I found the home that I finally belong to. We should make a anime chat room, or like have a anime group.

I don't watch any anime series. Im a nerd I can't deny that. Im probably not clever enough to be a nerd; though maybe a: below average self esteem and inteligence, recluse or BASEIR.

"Otaku" is Japanese for "fanboy", which may as well translate into "nerd" It's kinda like the word "karaoke"... no matter how you translate it, it just means "tone deaf idiot".

I'm this is half AMV (kind of) but it has to go somewhere lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=066_q4DIeqk&mode=related&search=

All right! Another anime thread! I promise I won't post fishy links and get it closed like I did Shuru's "Anime Babes" thread last time. Although that was probably for the best! My character in my sig is Naota off of FLCL. I'm not necessarily "In love" with the anime.. But it has it's moments.. And I just thought it looked cool.

As your president I demand you all to spam Carys and Domino with anime babes, lots and lots of anime babes.

Back