Anonymous VS Scientology in Vancouver

I know scientologists are crazy as fuck, don't get me wrong, they've done some fucked up shit.

But what are some of the reasons that I should give a shit by protesting it?

Wikipedia Xenu.
Watch the Anon Youtube videos
And, most importantly, visit whyaretheydead.net and the websites that it links to.

Stupid Scientology, all they are is a cult that likes to buttsex themselves, and Tom Cruise.

3/15 will definitley be bigger, and more guy fawkes masks. i guarantee that a lot of people werent ready for yesterday, but in march there will be a lot more. Fuck CoS.

I mentioned, earlier, that I should be driving by 3/15. If there's people around me here in ST that want in, I'll be locating a few relatively close places when I get home from work...we can work something out.

Great thread. Very impressive. I'd like to see more threads like this to return ST to it's former glory. :tup:

scientologylg9.png

Spread the word fellas.

Save and print them, too.

I JUST put up a MySpace bulletein, typed out with links and stuff...if you were a few minutes faster, that would have taken its place. Lol.

The previous youtube vids with the guy filming the crazy scientologists actual came to one of the raids, I have a pic somewhere.

28v6mi0.jpg

2zns9cn.jpg

There is actually 2 churchs of Scientology in Utah wow, wonder if there were people there. Only 1 hour away from my house to.

Back