Anyone got samsung galaxy s3?

skin

Sep 6, 2008
Hi I have just got my upgrade so chose galaxy s3 and can't seem to find any free music download apps like I had on my htc because that had market on and this does'nt so am a little disappointed as I love my music. Does any one have the same phone and can you recommend any apps for free music please? Much appreciated in advance.

HI ! U R IN A RIGHT PLACE WITH A RIGHT CHOICE OF PHONE. U DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT FREE MUSIC. FOR FREE SOFTWARE'S, GAMES & MUSIC U NEED TO REGISTER IN YOUR DEVICE IN AN ANDROID MARKET OR WHICH U CAN SAY IS NOW UPGRADED & CHANGED TO A GOOGLE PLAY IN WHICH U NEED TO CREATE & USE A G-MAIL ACCOUNT & PASSWORD OR U CAN ALSO USE AN EXISTING ACCOUNT E-MAIL & PASSWORD, THERE R LOT OF THINGS FREE TO DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED TIMES DEPENDS ON THE CAPACITY OF YOUR PHONE. IF U LIKE TO BUY SOME NEW STUFF FROM THE MARKET IN GOOGLE PLAY, U CAN USE YOUR OWN CREDIT CARD & SELECT TO DOWNLOAD. U CAN ALSO DOWNLOAD & ADD THE MUSIC FROM THE WEBSITE OF YOUR CHOICE BY KEEP HOLDING ON THE MUSIC FILE & SELECTING AN OPTION CALLED SAVE TARGET AS OR SAVE FILE AS & DOWNLOAD IN YOUR DEVICE. GOOD LUCK !

Your phone can play MP3 so you do not have to pay for music like APPLE iTUNES iphone crap .
To get mp3 use your windows media player to convert your cds to mp3
or download them there are heaps pay and free you choose depends on you and your karma

Your phone can play MP3 so you do not have to pay for music like APPLE iTUNES iphone crap .
To get mp3 use your windows media player to convert your cds to mp3
or download them there are heaps pay and free you choose depends on you and your karma

I have Galaxy S3 smartphone. Samsung Galaxy S3 is the newest and best android smartphone that provide unique features at very reasonable cost. It comes with 8 MP camera, dual core processor, long battery, bigger touch screen, Bluetooth, WiFi, Support up to 64GB memory storage, 1GB RAM etc.

Back