Anyone Know Any Jokes...?

A lady was walking down the street to work and she saw a parrot on a perch in front of a pet store. The parrot said to her, Hey lady, you are really ugly. The lady was furious!

Here's one this is my first try though...
i hope you like it!
She stormed past the store to her work. On the way home she saw the same parrot and it said to her, Hey lady, you are really ugly. She was incredibly ticked now.

The next day the same parrot again said to her, Hey lady, you are really ugly. The lady was so ticked that she went into the store and said that she would sue the store and to get rid of the bird if they didn't do something about it. The store manager apologized profusely and promised he would make sure the parrot didn't say it again.

When the lady walked past the store that day after work the parrot called to her, Hey lady. She paused and said, Yes?' And the bird replied, You know.

There is this lady who totally loves pink, she has pink skin,food, furniture and everything she has is pink. One day there was a knock on her pink door the lady got out of her pink bed wore her pink slippers went down the pink stairs and opened the pink door. a man said i have no place to sleep can i please sleep here? the lady said i have 3 spare pink rooms. man said doesn't matter. so the lady closed the pink door went up the pink stairs took off her pink slippers and jumped into her pink bed, later there was a knock on her pink door. the lady got out of her pink bed wore her pink slippers went down the pink stairs and opened the pink door. it was a man he said : Hi i heard that my brother is sleeping here so can i please sleep here too? the lady said i have 2 spare pink rooms
man said doesn't matter. so the lady closed the pink door went up the pink stairs took off her pink slippers and jumped into her pink bed, later there was a knock on her pink door again. then the the lady got out of her pink bed wore her pink slippers went down the pink stairs and opened the pink door. Hey there, my 2 brothers are here so can i please sleep here too? the lady said i have 1 spare pink room. doesn't matter the man said. so the lady closed the pink door went up the pink stairs took off her pink slippers and jumped into her pink bed. the next morning they went down her pink stairs ad the lady asked them what do you want for breakfast? the 1st man said weetbix, 2nd man said cereal, the 3rd man said weetbix.
So the moral of the story is that more people like to eat weetbix than cereal.
Hope that amused you. :)

Back