Anyone want to help me interpret my dream?

Belle

May 11, 2008
I was at my elementary school of mine and my friend asked me to come up to class with her to get her drinkbottle. I went and got it for her but when I went back to give her the bottle she was gone. I went to go look for her when I came across my other friend who was hanging out with some other people infront of our school's church (the school was catholic). I noticed that they were all wearing 1920's/flapper clothing. My friend was taking pictures of her friends and me with a polaroid and I remember telling her to quit it because it was annoying. I told her of my friend who disappeared and so she decided to help me with the search. We walked beside the church and we saw this building that was a maroon color. And in the building was my friend who disappeared. She was actually kidnapped by an old man who coincidentally wearing a maroon coloured shirt (?). I was signaling to my friend to find an oxygen source 'cause I thought she was suffocating. She went to the front door of the room she was kept but she opened the door to find her kidnapper and I saw that the kidnapper pushed my friend back into the room. My friend who was helping me and I decided to seek help so we decided to tell our teachers of the kidnapping. We ran to our teachers, and along the way we ran past some women who looked like agents. It turned out that the agents were trying to capture the kidnapper but it was too late because the kidnapper had hung himself. Before my friend and I could tell the teachers of the kidnapping, we also saw that my kidnapped friend got hung by the kidnapper. In the end, she survived, and the next day one of the teachers (which was a nun) read out a list of things that the kidnapper did to my friend, one of them being that they attempted to hang my friend, another thing being that the kidnapper stabbed small drill bits into my friend as a way of torture. I then turned around to see my friend being comforted by another girl in my class.

And that was it. Anyone want to help me interpret that dream?

Back