Are Ninja Kawasaki Sport Bikes Dangerous?

AndresMartinez

Aug 15, 2010
I want to buy a sport bike and am 21 years old but my parents keep on saying buy a coffin while am at it
Are they that dangerous?

i want buy one because it seems fun and plus love the look of sport bikes, specially Kawasaki's

Any recomendation
i think anything can be dangerous even a car if we dont take precautions. life is full of risks but we take those risks either way

It's dangerous, yes. Everyone who rides a bike knows it not a question of "if" you'll have an accident, it's "when" you'll have an accident. There are ways to minimize the dangers. Wear the appropriate protective clothing and replace it when it's out of date or damaged. Keep your bike in good repair. Do a pre-ride check each and every time before you climb on, and take a riders safety course. Don't assume you can climb on a bike and just ride off. There are maneuvers you'll learn in a safety course that you don't want to assume you'll figure out on your own because it's too late then. Know your limits and stay within those limits. Don't show off no matter how tempting it may be. Walk away from the stupid challenges you'll inevitably be faced with. Even doing all these things...you're still going to have an accident at some point. And, if you decide to ride someone on the back, think of this before you allow them on your bike. They are TRUSTING you with their LIFE. Respect that.

well... yes every rider in the world will tell you it IS dangerous to ride. no matter who you are no matter what you ride, you always have a chance of dying when on the road. (yes dying...)

BUT it is very nice to ride and almost worth all the risks. there are so many answers and youtube videos about the exact question. i would HIGHLY recommend taking at least a few months to learn about motorcycles before hopping on one. (you will need to learn how to: operate a manual transmission, make shifting a second nature, learn the laws of the road extensively, be a very VERY aware and defensive rider, you CAN NOT drink and ride EVER!!!, you need to have discipline and humility, you NEED to have throttle control, you will drop that bike at least once while you own it, so get ready.) ALSO you really really really should take the Motorcycle safety foundation's motorcycle course, and see if you can even handle a small bike before getting a "Ninja"

well that's my answer... hope it helps in addition to the others...

ride safe brother.

Bikes are not dangerous by themselves, its the idiots behind the wheel of all those big, heavy cars you have to contend with.

Yes, all motorcycles are dangerous, no doubt in my mind, and I have a garage full of them, so unlike your parents I know of what I speak.

Back