Are You One of Apple Users Who Can’t Download Apps with iOS 3?

hilojenny

Dec 14, 2011
New York
What would you feel if your iPhone or iPod touch can’t download apps any more? Angry? Well, this problem may be the hottest topic right now. More and more iPhone and iPod users have complained that they can’t download any app right now, what’s going on?

"Whenever I go into a specific app in the app store, none of the buttons work properly," Apple user mwiesner wrote in the Apple forums. Specifically, he said an app will not download once you click the price, the ratings button is inactive, and photos do not appear, among other things. Actually, we will meet lots of problems when we use iDevices, the battery issues, now the update issues, so it’s very important to know more about how to make the most of your iDevices like iPod. For example, how to backup the files in iPod so you won’t lose them? When that problem comes to you, you should know that you need an ipod to computer transfer to help you backup. Well, that’s not hard to fix, but this time, this update problem really peeves somebody.
Here are the reactions from Apple users, they are serious and I guess Apple should take this problem seriously, too, however, Apple hasn’t responded any comment yet.
“I had no problems downloading apps on my iphone through the appstore a few days ago…
I can download apps on my PC and push them to my iphone…
I have plenty of free space and icon positions/pages for more apps on my phone…
It’s just the app store on my iphone that NO-Longer works!”

Here is another user who is from France, no doubt, this is an international issue.
"Just to tell you all that I'm using a 3G under 3.1.3, can't update it because of my company rules, and App Store is a broken link for me too (same issues as described before). I'm in France," wrote one user.
Ok, there is a solution though, if you can’t download apps with your iDevices which are running iOS 3, why not update it? Then everything will be fixed. Oh, really? Maybe we should hear what this guy said.
"I know...upgrade to OS 4.x....I would but everything I read says that the iPod is basically useless after the upgrade as everything is too slow," wrote another. And update is risky, if you do that, you will lose everything you already have, songs, movies, files in your iPod, everything, of course, if you know how to transfer music from ipod to computer, then you won’t lose nothing, but generally, we all don’t want to update it, unless we have to, especially the problem is caused by our own mistakes, however, this time, we have nothing to do with it, it’s all because of Apple. This is definitely an issue on Apple's side which Apple must resolve.
Are you one of them whose iDevice have been stuck with its older OS, can’t run iOS 4 or iOS 5, can’t update it, can’t download any app, and Apple hasn’t give you a resolution, do you feel you can’t do anything about it? Let me know.

Back