Atheists have a wonderful sense of humor don't they?

Death

Jun 1, 2008
If you want to you can give sarcastic answers as to why you 'believe' or about 'faith' that would also be funny.

<3

-atheist

Sarcasm is the lowest form of humor. It takes no intellect or wit to accomplish. It's funny that 99.9% of atheists speak sarcastically towards religion.

This isn't a real question. Troll.

I disagree with above^^^...sarcasm is my filtering system when I'm choosing friends, sarcasm is a tool used to insult people to their face and if they're too stupid to realize it or cant take the joke then screw them...sorry, I forgot what it was exactly I was supposed to be talking about...

I suppose so. All the "Christian humor" I've seen has been either arrogant, cliche, or juvenile. When you don't have to worry about appeasing a god you can find your true sense of humor.

glad you are using a social site to put down on other people's religions, quite mature.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

I'm sorry, I'm afraid I don't understand what you're asking, or whether your question is directed towards atheists or religious folk

Yes. Atheists have wit, intelligence, and great timing. We also have hot bods and personality.

I know many theists find our answers flippant and disrespectful, but I'm too busy laughing to care. If I couldn't laugh at religion and the sheeple who subscribe, I'd probably bash in my brains on a rock.

Back