(Attention Men!!) Want to live longer?

Great... don't be shocked when I start talking to your crotches, guys. Trust me, I can make you just as uncomfortable as you make the ladies

I became progressively more terrified as I scroled down Shru's post and realized I had not yet reached the end...

i've just realised i have to look at breasts to get exercise. OH MY GOD i've entered a new level of low.

To say that all women don't want men to look at their breasts would be ridiculous of me.After all, it's an innate human trait to try and attract a mate. Sometimes though,you just want to wear a nice tight top and it's annoying when you get your chest spoken to all night!

Fantastic news! Another justification for the "topless at home" rule in my house.

flaming, take it from an old lion, yes, they want you to look, just don't be a jerk about it and too obvious (obviously this is a subjective rule, depends on the young lady). Keep your mouth shut and your eyes in your skull. Smile and say "hello." Ask for her name, say something about her hair and then ask if she wants to go for coffee. You'll be fine.

So nobody noticed the fact that the journal entry was fake?

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/weekly/aa072600a.htm

Because they want to you pay attention alternating with not, while everyone else is doing the same but only some of the time. Meanwhile you have to pick certain areas to compliment which have to be the right ones without looking forced or mentioning the wrong ones, even if the wrong ones aren't bad ones.
This is why having older sisters is good lol.

Our aim is to never enable you to understand us.It is because we are lovely and special and WAY more intelligent than men.

JOKE! I am fully aware of how ALL the men vs women threads turn out!

Hmm ... must be why the chick at work keeps saying hi then turns and scampers. But that still doesn't explain the stomach cramps. Why must I be made suffer for a quickie in the stationary cupboard

I have both an older sister and younger sister. I used to call my older sister hippo hips and recently told my younger sister she's too fat for the wedding dress she was looking at. And she had to cheek to "borrow" my bandwidth to look at said dress she is too fat for.

Total waste of bandwidth.

Back