Auto Dealer Sold me Crashed Car!?

JohnathanB

Sep 11, 2008
I bought a Lexus IS250 2008 on 09-28-2008 with 3,000 miles at Michael's Auto Sales in West Park, Florida. From the day that I bought the car I pointed out a few things that the car needed that I noticed were not right that they told me would be fixed. I have taken the car to Lexus of Kendall a few times because the car promps me that things are not wroking correctly. They have discovered that the car was involved in a car accident and air bags were deployed when it happened. The left front drivers side is where the impact was and Lexus discoverd that wires are servered and the water resevoir tank is cracked due to a collision with poor work done to the inside. I have had the car for three months now. Is there anything that I can do to have the contract voided and all money invested in the car returned to me? Should I seek legal help. I have a good feeling that the dealership knew the car had problems because they dont answer my phone calls, neglect to call me back and dont serve me! Please help.

Back