avalanche rookies future....?

Andrei

Jun 24, 2008
The success Colorado has had this year is two things: unexpected and largely because of the play of the youngsters. For the rookies to have that much success so early is a terrific sign. Duchene reminds me of Sakic, O'Reilly is a very solid two way guy, and Yip has come out and solidified himself as a good complementary goal scorer. Meuller is interesting, a former 7th overall pick, has more talent than most players in the game, but has issues in work ethic and consistency. I am envious of the young talent the Avalanche have stockpiled. If this season is any sign, Colorado has a bright future.

while i was watching an avalanche game the other night they were talking about ryan oreilly and matt duchene and their futures on the team and in the nhl, i was just curious in peoples opinions about the rookies on the avalanche (including others like yip and mueller) and what you think the future has in store for them.
does not have to be a rookie, but i want to know what you think their futures will be like, i agree, wolski was a great player, to bad they traded him. especially when the next game he scored against us :(
the avalanche does have a lot of young talent and i am happy we have who we have, especially with duchene oreilly and yip, and t.j gulliardi(don't know how to spell his last name)

They are really a great team. No one expected them to be where they are now before the season begun. They have many great skillful players that are young. Also don't forget young players like TJ Gallardi and Paul Stasny. All of my favourite players are young (particularlly matt duchene) and colorado is one of my favourite teams becuse they have plenty of great young talent. I think that this team has so much potential and maybe even a stanley cup in the very close future.

mueller is not a rookie, this is his 3rd season and i can tell you about him. very talented very lazy. afraid to play physical. boy did we get the better end of the deal with wolski.

Back