Be honest: Is this an interesting journal entry about The Quiet Storm...

oldschoolfanatic

Jun 12, 2009
...(radio program)- very short? THE QUIET STORM
1/01/12

It's 11:32 pm and I'm at home by myself with my headphones on listening to the radio on my mp3 player. I'm in the garage eating caramel popcorn, drinking pop, enjoying myself. Right now, I'm listening to Al Green "How can you mend a broken heart" on Magic 102fm. I love listening to the quiet storm. I just love getting in bed after a shower and sleep with my radio on. Other than jazz, I love listening to the quiet storm at night. I kind of like the 80s slow jams better than today's because they make me feel good (James Ingram's "Find One Hundred Ways" just came on). Whenever certain songs come on like Rene & Angela's "Your smile" and El Debarge/ Barry White "Secret Garden", I get so relaxed and cozy when those songs are on the Quiet storm. Right now, they're playing "Two Occasions" by Babyface and The Deele. I like resting during his songs. His songs make me sleepy. Just a while ago, they played "Fire & Desire" by Rick James. Also "The Lady In My Life" by Michael Jackson is a real nice relaxing song. Just songs everybody's familiar with and heard before. I miss the old school music for real, and the old school slow jams. It's real cold & quiet around here (I got the heat on). Mama and Daddy are in some hotel room spending the night (it's their anniversary) and my sister is over her boyfriend's spending the night. I could have been at my place, but daddy wanted me to stay over here (dont know why)...but tonight, I'm so relaxed and entertained by some of the oldies they're playing right now. Very relaxing and fun.

The Whispers "In the mood" was on when I finished this entry.

Back