Bigger Scam: Modern Art or Bottled Water?

It's a ihav.net site...my bad.

You can see my point though.

Also, what do you expect people to do when they're out and want to drink some water? It's not like you can find faucets everywhere you go....and do you always carry an empty cup in order to drink?

It's just convenient to grab a bottle of water at the store when you're thirsty....of all of the sugary/unhealthy stuff you come across in soda/drink isle, that water is one of the more healthier choices.

It's possible to survive day to day by only getting water with your meals. If you eat out at a restaurant, the water is pretty much always free.

People are too obsessed with drinking copious amounts of water every day of their life. You honestly don't need to drink 8 glasses of water a day to be healthy, but there are so many people out there who think they do.

now that i think of it, neither are a scam. there is no deception, people know what they are buying. they are just too stupid to realize otherwise

I like to keep mine a golden yellow so that when I piss on the occasional sleeping homeless person they can be damn sure it isn't rain waking them up.

I keep it clear so I can keep pissing on them since they think it's only rain.

The CSI unit will also think it's just water so they won't test it.

It's a tie right now. I voted for modern art because at least you get to keep the bottle when you buy bottled water and keep filling it up.

It all depends on what kind of bottled water you buy. If you are buying store brand water, typically all you are buying is unpurified bottled tap water. You are getting ripped in this situation.

If you are buying some of the better brands such as Aquafina, Voss, Fuji, Dasani, etc you pay a premium for the purification process the water goes though. Sure Aquafina and Dasani start as tap water, but they go through an extensive purification process and honestly anyone who thought those two brands came from some magical mountain source is an idiot.

Tap water has all kinds of great things in it like chlorine, pharmaceuticals, and other nasty stuff.

CNN had a recent article about pharmaceuticals found in tap water. http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/03/10/pharma.water1.ap/index.html

Obviously the best thing to do is buy your own reverse osmosis water purification system, but thats more work than most people are willing to put in to have clean water.

So to sum everything up.

Rip off order
1. Store brand bottled water
2. Modern Art
3. Better bottled water brands

And clean water is better......why? Does it quench my thirst any better than water with microscopic impurities that have no ill effect on my body? People are too germaphobic these days. Oh, and, as an artist, I say art is the bigger ripoff.

Think about how that bottled water gets to the vending machines or store shelves.

Also while the plastic may be recycled, it can only be 10% or less, because plastic loses it's shape after undergoing the recycling process. So these "Green" bottles only contain at most 10% recycled plastic.

Omg Beer Cost More Than Gasoline??? What The Fuck Is This World Coming To!!!

Oh No, A Fucking Hamburger Cost More Than Gasoline!!!

Holy Shit, We Have To Pay To Watch Tv?!!!!

A painting of a water bottle is the alpha scam. *gets paint brushes* *french accent* brb

Back