Bit of a tough situation, im trying to meet this girl butttttt. . . . (best...

DylanGoretic

Mar 13, 2011
...answer ofcourse)? but i don't know how to do it. this girl i saw at her work place, used to get me really cheap things there, andwent out of her way to talk to me, and it was really fun to have a chat with her when it wasn't busy, she'd wander over and chat.

Problem, I've never been so nervous asking for a girls contact info, but for some reason i wasn't sure she was into me, which i feel now is very stupid, but when i saw her, it could be infatuation, or something, but i looked at her and it blew my mind, so i saw her again and again. but was , strangely. Very shy.

now she got fired, or quit *she worked there for 5 weeks onle before she left, i've been going to that shop ALWAYS. each week once a week.*

sadly i kept thinking, okay, i'll give it one more week, to be certain shed be willing to exchange info. but she left so i didn't get that chance. i lost it.

i was sort of devestated. i really wanted to get to know her personally. well as luck would have it, i randomly added someone on facebook *i thought it was a person i met at the night club but turned out i was mistaken* and we didnt bother delete eachother cause it was rather random yet funny.
well month after talking to this girl it turns out she DOES know this girl i met at the shop.

and she knows where she was last weekend, or she knows where she goes usually. but how do i set up a meeting, without looking like a stalker.

what do i say to her friend ? shes pretty doughy and bitchy, the type of girl that doesnt want a relationship *i respect that but..* she's saying i sound like a stalker, and im thinking, Hey, i saw a really pretty girl, i figure i have a chance, why not let it happen? how do i do this? any ideas?

Back