Boyfriends gone away for the night..

k i'll tell you some stories, dunno if they'll entertain you or not but AT LEAST I TRIED

once me and a few of my friends were walking down this high road and my friend was walking backwards and coudn't see behind her and tripped over a massive sign thingy outside the shop while she was singing "no one no one nooo oneeeeee" by alicia keys, that was funnay you had to have been there

umm what else? oh yeah once when i was little my brothers friend told him girls and boys have babies by spitting into the palms of their hands and shaking hands, then he told me, i believed that for a while

yeah i cant think of anymore off the top of my head right now, srry i hope this will do

St Andrews next saturday! Chemistry and Medicinal Chemistry. Hopefully will be good! Lol. What you been up too?

nice one! :D

Nothing, ive been looking for a job, cant find one :( Just got myself a flat, 6 months contract and no student loans coming through yet .im doing goooood! haha :eek::

The Owl and the Pussy Cat went to sea
In a beautiful pea-green boat,
They took some honey, and plenty of money,
Wrapped up in a five pound-note.
The Owl looked up to the stars above,
And sang to a small guitar,
'O lovely Pussy! O Pussy, my love,
What a beautiful Pussy you are,
You are,
You are!
What a beautiful Pussy you are.'

Pussy said to the Owl, 'You elegant fowl,
How charmingly sweet you sing.
O let us be married, too long have we tarried,
But what shall we do for a ring?'
They sailed away for a year and a day,
To the land where the Bong-tree grows,
And there in the wood a Piggy-wig stood,
With a ring in the end of his nose,
His nose,
His nose!
With a ring in the end of his nose.

'Dear Pig, are you willing, to sell for one shilling
Your ring?' Said the Piggy, 'I will.'
So they took it away, and were married next day,
By the Turkey who lives on the hill.
They dined on mince, and slices of quince,
Which they ate with a runcible spoon;
And hand in hand, on the edge of the sand,
They danced by the light of the moon,
The moon,
The moon!
They danced by the light of the moon.

Not looking where you're walking is deadly, once when drunk I took up a dare to see how far I could walk with my eyes closed, only to promptly walk straight into a lamp post and break my nose.

Never a good idea :(

Urgh. Once i tried to impress some guys who were bibbing at me from the car. I was smiling at them and walked into a lampost. EPIC FAIL

That remind me of American pie films. The band camp girl always tells stories and they always begin with " One time there was... "

I was in Subway once and a group of girls came in and asked how big a 6 inch was :facepalm:

Back