Bugatti Veyron or Pagani Huayra or Aston Martin One-77?

Nick

May 11, 2008
So I'm about to spend another two million bucks as usual, and I need your help on which car I should buy lmao. If you guys could buy one, which would it be?

a mid-engined grand touring car Vs a mid-engined sports car....?

One come with rear wing also acts as an airbrake, once brakes are applied, providing an additional 0.68 g (6.66 m/s2) of deceleration (equivalent to the stopping power of an ordinary hatchback).

While the other that has flaps which is managed by a dedicated control unit that is fed information from systems such as the ABS and ECU, which pass on information about the car's speed, yaw rate, lateral acceleration, steering angle and throttle position. This is intended to achieve minimal drag coefficient or maximum downforce depending on the situation. The system also prevents excess body roll in the corners by raising the "inside" flaps (i.e. the left ones in a left-handed corner and vice-versa), increasing the downforce on that side of the car. The rear flaps also act as an airbrake. Under hard braking, both the front suspension and the two rear flaps are raised to counteract weight transfer to the front wheels and keep the whole car very stable, for instance when entering a corner.... and the ETC....

Back