Can arguing cause miscarriage at 9 weeks?

It would depend on the severity of the argument but if you are a lot of emotional trauma or stress it could cause miscarriage or premature labour not to mention distress to your little one.

Crying is fine but try to avoid any emotinal and and physical stress for the sake of your bub =]

Absolutely not. If that were the case, the miscarriage rate would be even higher than it is now and I would've miscarried both my kids. If you miscarried, the chances are very high that you did NOTHING wrong and it was your bodies way of seeing that there was something wrong with the fetus.

I highly doubt it if that was the case hardly any women would have children these days.

No, arguing is not going to be the cause of a miscarriage. Miscarriages happen bc something is wrong with the baby.

MLB apparel brand with a long history of American street fashion brand, mlb atlanta braves bulk lot jerseys has a large number of enthusiastic fans and followers. Products from the mlb apparel, new era hat, majestic uniforms composition. Bright colors, a unique baseball culture, Hip Hop elements, street style and fashion, so that the world's most familiar NEW YORK YANGKEES has been sought after by fashion and the focus of the fans. mlb youth jerseys caps as fashion people, international stars, sports stars, etc. with the necessary clothing accessories. chenmiaomiao0818 and chenmiaomiao071016

Back