Can I get a eng trans of the lyrics, or AT THE LEAST!?...the original lyrics to

WhatstheSecretm

May 9, 2009
El Vuelo by Hughes De Courson? Personally, I think the new Air Canada is just typical exploitation of children in the commercial media. It's flakey beyond (my own) belief, and I will leave the room at the site of it if i can't find the remote fast enough to change it. Of course, not the only corporate monster to use the 'ol hook in mouth' procedure with either the sweet sound of child in song and laughter or playful smiling images of our 'future' without any iota of care for what 's coming next. I figured trying to find a connection between travel, relaxation, fine dinning and finger painting blue lines in the air would be pointless and consume unnecessary energy, just like the commercial itself....SO...I had a thought..."what?...on earth is that child singing, in the now cheesy but once apparently brilliant classical song,...IS HE OR SHE SINGING???!!! One would feel safe to assume just a simple Google search would answer a very simple question. ...and now after two hours of searching, and so very reluctantly joining this 'Q&A forum' I've discovered...WIKI is certain he's french (the artist but no lyrics)...Someone claims it's Korean and just "makes no sense in english" so there is no point (hmm, I was unaware that Korean's are so esoteric when they write songs for their children to sing)...Some claim it's Spanish...Some claim it's titled...Song of Innocence'...'Road 2 Nowhere'...'The Flight'...(wow, is it ever refreshing to be re-assured that only 10% of the worlds pop. have their facts straight)...Didn't some Brit make waves with it on a talent show? Is she an initiate to a Korean secret society which allowed her to chant these mystical lyrics live?...
It may certainly be that I am merely making mountains out of mole hills. I got caught up in the fact that never has a song from a mainstream commercial been so shrouded in mystery...I'm also aware I used the term 'caught up in'...well...I will buy no more tickets from Air Canada now than I have in the past, like, when i need to fly..."Our tickets are cheaper than our competition", would have been just as effective. ...I guess after a few searches and finding hits that state 'evil symphony' when typing in "english translation of El Vuelo by Hughes De Courson ", I got to thinking how unusual this is, and here I am, ranting in rhetoric, I feel a little better now...BUT...most of you are too busy day dreaming about fine dining, first class and how to acquire it in lieu of status to seek any further than that...HEY! there is a connection!!!
...AN ENGLISH TRANSLATION OR THE ORIGINAL LYRICS WOULD BE SUFFICE, HONESTLY, AFTER ALL THIS AND THE 'POST', I'M SURE IT 'DOESN'T REALLY MATTER'...(LOL, cuz I can find all the Platinum Blond lyrics I need).

Back