Can somebody help me find a truck for around 500$?

finkployd32

Feb 7, 2009
So i made the mistake of moving to the US from Canada and now im stuck in Pennsylvania with nothing to do cant work yet cause this bull with immigration is taking forever and im going outta my f'n head sitting in the house all day i dont know ANYBODY!!! and having a hard time finding 4x4 trucks for off roading that i can afford right now i just want to get out and do sum off roading and get my dirt bike out somewhere i can use it this spring so hence the truck even a bronco i dont care too much for the year as long as it doesnt have a a cap on the bed or is removable on the bronco and I can get it on the road to get back and forth to the trails so i can go and have sum fun while being able to use it to go to work when immigration decides i can stay PLEASE im dying here i cant get financing from a dealer so dont say it please as i have no social and work history so my only options are cash in hand at the dealer or on your front lawn hoping i dont get dicked over for something that will not pass inspection or die on me the first week i have it i am missing home soooo much right now and just looking to get out to the trails and forgetting how much i sacrificed to be here with my wife and how misserable its made me being stuck here with nothing to do and no one to talk to or hang out with and not being able to do any of my hobbies that can take my mind off all this missery so if you can help please lemme know.

like peter said, try autotrader.com, craigslist.com, there is cars.com, classifiedads.com. i will take a look on craigslist for ya.

Back