Can someone make me a video introduction?

ToasterBoyL

Jan 23, 2011
I'm looking for someone to make a 10sec or so video intro to a series i do about the game called world of warcraft, i want to include, my name Wíndfury, then after, put PvP in there, then my server, Cho'Gall, then my youtube account name in one of the corners, Mrwarcraftaholic for example i want it like , for the text to come out and the previous text to stay, so for example say, Wíndfury is up, maybe vertically below it PvP will show up,

i.e : youtube.com/raekstheshaman
or
youtube.com/watch?v=4HrcTsRPGJM

the last link at about, 0:07 is the intro, i want the to come out like that

if you could crop my character into it like the first link i gave you that would be nice,

Test to use ( in order) Wíndfury (í =alt 0237 don't put this part in the intro, just letting you know ) then PvP, then Enhancement Shaman, then Cho'gall

my character:

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/chogall/w%C3%aDndfury/simple

i hope those links, work, if your willing to do this and have the spare time, it would be greatly appreciated, im not looking to pay anyone though just a eager person who is willing to take on the task

i forgot, email me the video @ [email protected] thanks

RECAP: just to recap, i want the text to come out like the second link, in order wíndfury, pvp, enhancement shaman, Cho'gall, but i want it to include my character ( 3rdlink) just like the 1st link, and i want textlike the first link's youtube background text, if you can thanks :)

Back