Can we just stop arguing over whose imaginary friend is best already?

GodlessHeathen

Oct 28, 2008
Can we just stop comparing whose magical invisible sky daddy is best and deal with issues that actually matter?

This is not about who has the biggest, baddest, sky daddy it is about the fact that this nation was attacked and you all had better wake up to the fact and PAY ATTENTION!

ALL those whining, pantywaists, pathetic US Citizens, it's time for a little refresher course on exactly why we Americans occasionally have to fight wars to keep this nation great.
See if you can tear yourself away from your "reality" TV and Starbucks for a minute, pull your head out of your backside -- and LISTEN UP!!
Being against the radical Islamic extremist is not bad or is it an "atrocity to burn a book which fuels their hatred for our way of life. Got that ?
What is an atrocity is the fact we are attacked only because we are Americans with no respect to our sex, age, race, or social economic back ground. We are attacked solely because we are Americans. The attack on the World Trade Center was an atrocity! Building a mosque to celebrate such an attack is also an atrocity.
WHICH PART OF THE ATTACK DON'T YOU GET? WHAT DID WE DO TO PROVOKE SUCH AN ATTACK!
Islam Extremists are NOT peaceful people? Burning the Koran is a waste of time for sure and both sides of that issue can kiss my A__ __!
Millions of these warped misled sons-of-swine are plotting, as we speak, to destroy our country and our way of life any way they can. Some of them are here among us now in this forum! They don't want to convert you and don't want to rule you. They believe you are a vile infestation of Allah's paradise. They don't give a crap how "progressive" you are, how peace-loving you are, or how much you sympathize with their cause. If you are American They want your butt dead, and they think it is Allah’s will for them to do it.
Some of you think if we give them a hug or listen to them, then they'll like us, and if you agree with that thinking you are Then you are a pathetic dumb a_ _!
If they manage to get their hands on a nuke, chemical agents, or even some anthrax -- you will wish to God we had hunted them down and killed THEM while we had the chance.
How many more innocent Americans must be killed.? How soon you forget that we were attacked by a radical Islamic faction and we must not bow to them on any front!
You've fallen asleep AGAIN - get your head out of A _ _! You may never get another chance!
NOW GET OFF YOUR SORRY BUTTS AND STAND UP FOR YOUR COUNTRY IF YOU CARE AND EVERY PERSON YOU CARE ABOUT! That is if you ever cared about anyone or anything in your life!

Yes. People are getting murdered everyday over something that doesnt exist!

Amen!! We will never know the truth until we are dead anyway. Live your life and treat each other with respect. I'm spiritual, but not religious and I am not about to force my views on anyone!! No one should.

If kids had an imaginary invisible man in the sky that they talked to, they would be put in therapy. Praying to a made up god is irrational. And a bit INSANE!

I wish all of these people would just settle things with a bloody fight to the death so the rest of us can get on with the real world.

Are you actually asking humans to be logical and rational? This is a dumb world. People like you and me just live in it.

Why should we listen to someone like you that has no faith at all?

You are the poster boy for someone most of don't want to be like.

HE is important to more people than not, but people should take religion to the appropriate category.

For future reference, religion is that way ------------->

Issues like the group of people who think their "magical invisible sky daddy" wants them to kill everybody who doesn't believe exactly like them?

Back