Can you die from Anxiety?

BB

May 15, 2008
Hi,
I have anxiety, and am worried about dying. Can you die from anxiety? What is the worst that can happen to you?

Thank You!
Also, i forgot to ask:

Will i ever be normal again(without anxiety)?

Thank You!

yes you can! and the worst thing that can happen to you is when you die, your soul will suffer even higher anxiety!!!! just kidding man... I do have one myself, i heard its treatable. For my experience, its up and downs. Try changing your environment, coz sometimes thing that have a heavy memory does affects us although our mind doesnt know it - which is the tricky part.

Worst that can happen to me is when im on stage with the whole school or college watching and listening...

Take care buddy

- KR

yes you can! and the worst thing that can happen to you is when you die, your soul will suffer even higher anxiety!!!! just kidding man... I do have one myself, i heard its treatable. For my experience, its up and downs. Try changing your environment, coz sometimes thing that have a heavy memory does affects us although our mind doesnt know it - which is the tricky part.

Worst that can happen to me is when im on stage with the whole school or college watching and listening...

Take care buddy

- KR

Take care buddy

- KR

Take care buddy

- KR

Take care buddy

- KR

Take care buddy

- KR

Take care buddy

- KR

Take care buddy

- KR

Take care buddy

- KR

Take care buddy

- KR

Take care buddy

- KR

Back