Can you find your soul mate over the internet?

drea06star

Jun 3, 2008
It has been almost a month in that I have been talking to him he is everything I ever wanted in a man. I am so surprised at my feeling for him.He has also shared those feeling with me. We met on myspace chat which is real wierd. I realize that when we meet I still have to watch out due to the fact that I ment him on the net. In a way I think its really good we meet how we did cuz it had nothing to do with looks of physicalness just communication, which is the key factor in relationships. Is there really such thing of finding the right person tobe by your side ur whole life by the net as dating sites say? I have heard of this for some people and they have been together for along time and still going.I think that you can find your mate online cuz you cant help who you fall in love with but I would love to hear your opinions.
Oh and I do know exactly how old he is its quit a difference in age 12 year of difference. And Im not worried about not finding my mate cuz I hinestly think that its him.

Back