Can you work a turntable without a mixer?

aleksx_12

Nov 6, 2008
I have a professional CD player by Numark, its the axis 4 and its cool, you just slip the CD in and start messin with it. Problem is, i need to know if a mixer or soundboard is REQUIRED to hear anything?
Is there some way to hear it without a mixer? like plugging it into a tv or stereo or whatnot, thanks! :D
I have a professional CD player by Numark, its the axis 4 and its cool, you just slip the CD in and start messin with it. Problem is, i need to know if a mixer or soundboard is REQUIRED to hear anything?
Is there some way to hear it without a mixer? like plugging it into a tv or stereo or whatnot, thanks! :D

also, ive tried plugging the audio cables into a tv but that didnt work, and the only thing left it came with is a fader start cable. Plugging headphones into it didn't work either ;_;

The slickest way to hear it would with headphones. There is a jack on the player for them and the sound will be great.

you can listen to any cd player, turntable, etc.. by pluging the device to an amplifier,or stereo, or even your TV.

But if you want to mix two sound outputs (two turntables, two cd players, or a combination of both) you will need a mixer.

Cheers!

Back