Chipotle?

I know what it means, I speak spanish. The thing is that that isn't a tourist dish, it's the local specialty. Everyone down there (puebla) eats them. They're delicious.

If *non denominational religious icon* were a food item it would be a chipotle burrito.

It's pretty good, but I just had Moe's the other day and it definitely wins in my book. I got a chicken burrito at Moe's and the level of flavor of the chicken, and the burrito as a whole, blows Chipotle away. I did get some pretty nasty gas for the rest of the night though...

QDOBA IS THE BEST
Chipotle has less choices.
I created the perfect burrito when I worked at qdoba, if anyone ever goes to one. this is the best burrito in the world:
Rice, black beans, queso sauce, cheese, guacomole, steak, extra hot sauce and pico, sour cream.
its an orgasm in the mouth.

And yes, I was the token white kid who worked there.

The girl I'm seeing just took me there, never been, and that place rocked. HA HA. works both ways, and what is there to complain about the place? It costed me $6.50 or so and we both had plenty of good friend and were full when we were done.

All you picky eaters in this world, you'll never be able to travel around the world. You have to eat some strange things, and then you notice "it's pretty good"

Overpriced. Countless much much much better smaller mexican places in California. Just a place for a bunch of spoiled kids to get together

Hmm...I live in Ohio, but I must be a spoiled kid because I can't/don't go to smaller mexican places in California. :rolleyes:
Chipotle costs about 6 bucks for a burrito, thats not anymore expensive than a couple burgers at any other fast food place, but tastes quite a bit better. With a drink and everything else it may be a little more expensive, but hardly overpriced for the fast food market.

Aside from "queso sauce" you can get all of that on a Chipotle burrito...
I have never had Qdoba, so I can't really argue which tastes better, but choices sound about the same.

i hate that fatty disgusting slop, and thats bad coming from me seems i eat really disgusting slop food in the first place...

No meat?
EDIT: crap, missed that you said steak. :D

Your burrito is a swamp of sauces and Mexican condiments and rice/beans.
The depiction in my head is of me eating a combo of mayo, mustard, and ketchup in a sandwich. No offense..it's your opinion and your taste, but to me, it doesn't go well in my head.

And as for those saying Chipotle's overpriced, a triple-meat-triple cheese burger from Whataburger and a drink are way more expensive than a burrito + drink and chips from Chipotle. And both fill me up about the same.

I got to Chipotle because it's close. The nearest Freebirds to me is like 20 minutes away-- when there's no traffic, aka when everyone evacuates for a hurricane. That freebirds is located on a street that is ridiculously busy all the time, so it takes a long time to get there. If it wasn't so far, I would go there, because I agree that Freebirds is the shit.

And I've never heard or seen a Qdoba's or whatever the heck it is.

Back