Christians, the Lord Jesus Christ promised…do you believe it?

(Matthew 5:5) 5 “Happy are the mild-tempered ones, since THEY WILL INHERIT THE EARTH [caps mine]

Compare:

(Psalm 37:10-11) 10 And just a little while longer, and the wicked one will be no more; And you will certainly give attention to his place, and he will not be. 11 But THE MEEK ONES THEMSELVES WILL POSSESS THE EARTH, And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace. . .

(Psalm 37:29) 29 The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it. . .

YOUR thoughts please?

I don't think they got the fact that these verses say 3 different types of people will inherit the earth. No, christians, these verses are not mentioning the same type of person. The Bible, and how you state "it's infinite wisdom," would have stated all three qualities then.

Matthew 5:5 does not say that at all...Nor does Psalm 37:10-11 The correct scriptures read....

Matthew 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Psalm 37:10-11 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.

11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

Get the correct Bible that is the KJV Bible. All others are satan's counterfeits designed to confuse people and lead they away from the Lord, not to Him.

Those expecting a reward of a prophet will receive a reward of a prophet.

You expect a reward to an eternal life on earth as a paradise, you will receive that.

Jesus said "You do not know what you will become".

Paul said "you will be judges of angels"

So there are several types of different resurrections, it depends on your faith. Some prophet through the arrow very close...Other prophet did not ask to be cured of his fungi in the feet. Another King only added 15 years to his life span, and the prophet told him "why did not you asked for more?

What IS your faith? Do you "eat" more food or only the one your association provides for you? There are strong nourished and weakly nourished,,,What are you?

A whole Earth land inheritance from the original owner?
I'll take it!

Yes of course it makes sense. The Prince of Peace, The King of the Kingdom...
Is our ruler,

and his subjects are on the Earth.

It's absolutely perfect!
Yes I do believe it. :)

I do believe it! Of course you saw the scripture in Genesis when God gave the command to Adam (Genesis 1:28) .*.*.God blessed them and God said to them: “Be fruitful and become many and fill the earth and subdue it, and have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and every living creature that is moving upon the earth.”

Just because Adam threw away the greatest of all deals doesn't make this command just go away! Every utterance that comes from God will have certain success! Latter He backs that command up again in (Isaiah 45:18) 18*For this is what Jehovah has said, the Creator of the heavens, He the [true] God, the Former of the earth and the Maker of it, He the One who firmly established it, who did not create it simply for nothing, who formed it even to be inhabited: “I am Jehovah, and there is no one else.

But my favorite one is (Revelation 21:3-4) .*.*.“Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them. 4*And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

Paradise like God had originally planed, how truly great this will be! Cant wait! See you there!

I think you need to look at it from an Eastern perspective. But that it just what I think, you're free to look at it from whatever perspective you want.

I believe it too! He is coming, one day, and we have to be patient because we don't know when he'll return. :)

Think about it. Don't you see that the successful in people are the ones that have a peace about them. Humble strength is the meaning of meekness. For anyone who knows Christ knows that when you allow Christ to be Lord in your life you will have peace beyond understanding, you will have a quiet confidence that all will be well even if the circumstances tell you otherwise and that ultimately you will be the victor.

Back