Christians.....without stating who or what God is exactly........?

unity0151

Apr 22, 2010
Without stating who or what God is exactly........(since it cannot be done by anyone to begin with)..... What is missing from the Tanach, concerning sin and repentance that the NT indicates ...WITHOUT CHANGING THE GODHEAD INTO A MAN SINCE THAT MERE CLAIM DOES NOT EXPLAIN SIN OR REPENTANCE...(SINCE IT ONLY STATES THAT GOD HAS CHANGED..and carries no such proof of the claim by men) , .......and without mere claims that people have sinned as an excuse, SINCE ALL PEOPLE WHO ARE CHRISTIANS SIN KNOWINGLY OR UNKNOWINGLY ANYWAY !

Before you answer I am not asking about the Christian claim that God is a man, since no one can say who or what God is exactly.... I am not asking what Christians think about Jesus...since God has no form that man can NOT exactly define GOD (Isaiah - Chapter 40:25 "Now, to whom will you compare Me that I should be equal?" says the Holy One”).. God even says he is not comparable to a male or female ...not even in likeness (Deuteronomy 4:15).

What I am asking for from Christians is specific.....what is the new sin or new repentance idea can be found in the NT based on Gods Rules of the Torah that he gave at Mt. Sinai ....and remember his word is not to be added or subtracted....which simply means his rules of Torah are eternal statutes.

And IF there is a new sin or repentance idea in the NT ...what is it, and what exactly makes this new sin or repentance idea have God that must turn into a man in order for this new sin or repentance idea to work?....what if God is not a man?....would this new sin or repentance idea still be able to be understood?...If not what is the reason?............

note : The Christian Holy Spirit is not a way to understand the answer..simply because The spirit of God was around before Jesus, and Gods Spirit is indeed claimed just as well in other religions.

Back