Christmas dessert recipes?

Mama2aRockstarr

Dec 19, 2010
Im attending my first Christmas party with my biological fathers side and im to take. Dessert. I love to bake and cook and I have my own recipe for banana split cheese cake that is always a hit no matter where I go, but I dunno if that's Christmasy... I also make. Gingerbread pumpkin trifle, but not sure how the kids will like it... I wanna make a good impression... any cute, different, christmasy ideas??

i always loved gingerbread as a kid, i would make that if you know it's good! if you think the kids may not like it because it's not very sweet, just add sugar or sprinkle powdered sugar on top once it's done
or make a cake! like pumpkin cheesecake or angel food cake or red velvet
apple pie? or pecan pie?
i went to a dessert potluck and had some really tasty peppermint brownies, you could try something like that

To me Christmas dessert is anything that tastes good. You could always put it on a Christmasy plate, or maybe sprinkle those mini chocolate chips that are red and green on top, you can find them in a shaker like thing over by the cookie decorating things, like over with the sprinkles and colored sugar.

Back