Could he really be interested in me or ....?

Kathy

May 15, 2008
Is he really interested in me? or he just wants to do me cause he's attracted to me?

I met a guy at work and right away I saw him talking to my friend and he's pretty funny and he kept acting all silly I guess since we were slow and he was trying to entertain us. he's cute and once I first looked at me he'd raise his eyebrows and I'd just laugh and say wow lol & than there was times I'd look at him to see if he'll try to look over at me and he would from any place that he's afar from me or close by. He'd stand close to me and than tried to use a old pick up online on me and we both laughed it off and I was like that's so old lol and he was laughing too and looking into my eyes saying I know lol and he'll do anything to get my attention and talk to me and if I was blushing my other friend would say look she's blushing & he'd want to look at me. and later he tried to get my number by standing behind me and leaned in on me and put his hands on the counter and asked for me number and than I said idk and he stands close to me than says so, can I and I say why is it so important? and he says I need to have ur digits and I laughed and he smiled big and I said I'll think about it and than later I talked my new friend and told her about it and she was like yea, he's cute! go, give him ur number and than I did and he seem happy and than my friend told him he better text me and he was like okay I will and looked at me and I thought he wouldn't cause he would asked if I was DTF but I told him no and he was like aww I was hoping at least a maybe to bring my hopes up high and he'd chuckle but he still text me later after he left work early and we text for about 5 hours and he'd be concerned if I was still at work & that he was at home with no one to talk to and that he got lucky today to have gotten my number and than later asked if me and my friend ever want to go clubbing that he's down and I told him we'll let him know & also he let me know he was going to knock out and most guys wouldn't let ya know that in a text and make the text look like a paragraph. Most of his texts were more than one word. So, what you think? Please no rude comment cause I don't give a **** I'll block ur *** so ******* think twice.

Back