Crazy cat, chicken and pitta bread, Grandmothers house?

GReeTINGS

May 20, 2008
I had a scary dream last night.

I was in my nans kitchen with my mum where we were making chicken and pitta bread for dinner. I was cutting it up weirdly to eat... Which I never do... Then my mum walked out of the kitchen through the living room (they're open plan) and locked the door saying 'im going to the other room to eat' in my language. I was desperate to follow her as I was scared of the open door in the living room which lead to the garden. I could see directly into the garden and a plant/bush which had been there all through my childhood. I stared out into it with my food and drink in both hands and saw a pair of green eyes. I immediately became afraid and at awe. I paniced and walked to the door quickly, next thing the cat was INSIDE near the door. I yelled 'YALAH!' which means GO AWAY in Arabic... I don't know why I spoke arabic... Anyway, the cat ignored me and whilst I was fighting to open the door which was jammed it came much closer. Like a metre and a half from me. I put my food down and kept trying to open the door but it wouldn't budge. The cat showed its teeth and jumped at me. I awoke sweaty and incredibly shocked and just afraid. It had giant green eyes and was black and big.

What does this mean? I've never dreamt of a cat before. I just finished my exams and feel relieved about it... I don't know.

You are scared of leaving your comfort zone.
That there's a change or that you'll have to make a change and you moving away or changing something that you are accustom to the way of being.

Back