Culture group.... Why do so many non whites come into europe for vacation ?

white

Apr 5, 2008
Europe has no nice beaches. Maybe just Italy and Spain, but France does not yet we have the most visitors out of all the countries.
@smart n sassy- nowhere near the same number. Millions come here, only few 1000 go there. They go there because of the beaches, no grey stress environment like buildings, loud noisy streets etc. Its away form work and stress.

Why would whites go to Europe for vacation if most of them are already there?

France is an awesome country. Paris has always been a romanticized city for us in America. We equate it with fine art & culture. You also have magnificent beaches on the Riviera. And France is famous for gourmet food and wine.

I'm actually white, but France is just one of the great places in Europe to visit. I'm sure that's also what attracts non-whites. I would love to go there one day.

Mr White, are you referring to the non-whites who come to visit but don't leave?

why do european whites go to the caribbean for vacation? why do they go to many predominately black places?

France is a great country...and Italy. But that's it, most don't care for any other country (except maybe England)

Back