dental hygene (rate your teeth!)

Various shapes and sizes.

Several have been "altered" through MA.

But as for hygene - squeeky clean.

D.E.N.T.I.S.T.: Digital Electronic Neohuman Trained for Infiltration and Scientific Troubleshooting (cyborgname.com)

Top notch. Always wear my mouth guard and brush and floss and plenty of tongue scraping.

Dental hygene is ok (brushing twice per day , use some mouth wash occasionally too) but my teeth are small and too tight and that caused me a lot of problems and still does.

My natural teeth are good but I have 2 false teeth due to a pub brawl, which I never intended to get into, but that is another story. Anyway, the false ones are the ones that stain all the time

Usually superb but the recent push of my last wisdom tooth wore a hole in my cheek which was infected last week.... but all is good now. Another close call, haven't been to the dentist for ten years, not about to start now.

keep em brushed, low sucrose/glucose diet(still get sugars from fruit and grains though), few chips and fillings, fronts are ceramic on steel bridge due to brawl with some other soldiers 20 years ago.

rotlfmao. i have nice perfectly shaped teeth (in the front) my wisdom tooth at the right side is deformed because i have 2 more extra teeth than regular people (formed another row of their own!!- got them removed by a dentist though) and i brush and scrape everyday too. i'd say average?

My teeth are so far the most fortunate part of my body when it comes to injuries, none yet, knock on wood... no real overbite or anything, but the top row is a little brighter than the bottom one? all the more reason to either keep my mouth shut or smile a lot. They're squeaky clean and flossed, though.

Back