did you study?

Slashtttt

Feb 23, 2008
abut how long did ST study for each of thier hard finals. the easy blowoff classes dont count.

I haven't had finals yet. My Japanese final, on Friday, will most likely be the hardest. I start studying tonight.

Well, I didnt study for any of my finals.

My grades were 52/100 on my Art History 101 final, 50/60 on my business final, and I got a 93 on my American History to 1848 analysis paper.

The other classes are not important.

No, I have 2 exams and my new douchebag job decided to schedule me between tests. So now I have to do it all tonight somehow.

poster15374060.jpg

Yay! You win! :)

Shhh...at least he's not an illiterate moron like the rest of the 15 year olds around here are.

ill take one right now with this ghetto webcam I have up.

edit:
The video was smooth but when i tried to take a screenshot it would get all grainy.

Unless you count looking over my notes in the first 5 minutes of class before the pass out the exams, I don't study. Although I skimmed through the wikipedia articles on the Mexican-American War and the Civil War last night. I probably failed the (History) exam, but I'm sure I passed the class.

I still average B's on most of my other classes though, even with my minimal studying practices.

I studied 0 minutes for my Advanced Financial Accounting final.

I got an A in the course.

I haven't had any other finals yet, but I'm most likely not going to study. I'm a senior in college haha.

Physics, probably about 5 hours
Math, maybe 3 hours
Ochem, about 20 or so should do it.
American Indian studies, I will look at one of the books 5 minutes before the test gets handed out maybe.

Holy shit dude you're huge, look at how big your neck is! I bet you bring in all the ladies. :dodgy:

I wouldn't criticize anybody on how they look if I were you, you look 12.

Back