Do chickens exist? 0_o Or will this give you a new perspective?

Jesus

May 13, 2008
If you don't understand don't answer saying I'm dumb or something. Someone I know recently told me chickens don't exist and he put up a pretty good argument. Here is what he said:

Ok so we eat the adults and unborn chickens every day. Go to any groceryarket and they sell eggs by the dozen. Not onle this but they also sell adults wings legs etc. Not only that but they also sell bread and other things which have eggs in them, goodbye more babies. Think about all the dead chickens in that one store... Ok now multiply that by however many more grocery stores in the us and even the world. I'm not done yet, also include all the stores/restaurants that specialize or sell chicken such as el pollo loco taco stores resturants and whatever else you could think of and add that in to the equation.

Once you have gotten the scale of this do you still think chickens exist? Or do you think there is something we eat that we have to know as chicken??

The eggs that we eat are unfertilized, so they are not "unborn chickens." Some chickens lay an egg a day, so there are plenty of eggs and plenty of chickens.

I've seen chickens. You can din them at fairs, and on farms, and in Mexican neighborhoods you will find people who keep them as pets... Then eat them... Chickens definitely exist...

But what do they taste like?

You ever voice everything that people don't usually eat is sai to taste like chicken?
Rattlesnake? Tastes like chicken...
Rabbit??? Tastes like chicken...
Quail ???
Squirrel ?
Human??? ALL tastes like chicken?

So does chicken really taste like anything, or is it flavorless only tasting like what you think it tastes like?

Hmmm..... I'm gonna get me some chicken...

Um, if we can't produce that much chicken, why can we produce that much of something else, this proves nothing. I have tasted chicken, which was freshly killed, the taste is not that much different than the chicken in the store, so, if it is something else we are eating, it must be almost the same as a chicken, so who cares. Oh, and since I've eaten a chicken, which I chased and caught while it was still alive, I know chickens exist or ok, existed then, but I've seen chickens since so they do exist.

Ok, now you are going to say, how do I know it is a chicken I saw, well, since Man gave the names to the animals, it doesn't matter what you call the bird, you can call it a feathered hamster and, if it is the same species as what everyone else calls a chicken, it is a chicken. It would only be something else if it was named something else originally. Naming it doesn't change what it is.

there are more chickens on earth than humans so there is enough to "go around" and there will still be more. Also you didnt think about breedersl

Back