Do you/Can you drive manual/automatic?

I don't really care and I don't try to act macho and only drive manuals. Automatics are easier so I'll stick with them.

The amount of things that prevent you from being a real man is getting worrying.

i always hit the gas a little too hard at first because I'm used to using a clutch. Not to mention my left foot subconsciously wanders around looking for a peddle. Sometimes it finds the break :xeyed:

I suck at automatics, because I always forget to put it in park when I stop. I'm used to just stopping, pulling the handbrake, and taking out the keys.Last time I drove my sister's auto she had to tell me to put in park because I couldn't figure out what was wrong.

Most people can drive a stick enough to get to were they are going, but i can say that even I have a lot of room for improvement when it comes to driving stick. Even though thats all I've driven since i even got my learners permit.

I'm talking about people who drift backwards on hills, take it to 3 grand to pull out, stall in reverse, and burn through a clutch in three years.

oh, well then maybe people are worse then i thought. haha

I thought you were just talking about driving more smoothly :xeyed:

I impress all of the underage bitches at the high school driving like that. People think I'm a pussy if I go below 3k rpm, so I'm always revved out.

I can but my car is a automatic, but I drive my dad's jeep alot which is a stick.

Back