Do you think he is going to pop the question...messae inside..help?

browneyes

Feb 28, 2008
I just wanted to write a little message for you but I have a feelin before its all said a done with it wont be so little. Im sure that I will sound repetitive and you heard all this before but I cant help it lol. I just wanna you to how thankful I am to wake up to ur beautiful face everything morning. How thankful I am knowin how far I may be from you, or how day things mite be goin, I know that ur there and all I have to do is be in urs arms n everything just disappears. I told you a lot this morning wat I wanna gonna say in this so it prolly wont be as long. But again three months...its just so crazy. Like I said last nite, sometimes I just catch myself thinkin, am I dreaming? Ur just so amazing n perfect and I do want to spend the rest of my life with you. No one else. Im yours for life and I can comfortably sit here and say that. I dont wanna c wat else is out there cause I kno wat I have in my arms every nite most ppl wont have n a lifetime and Im not lettin it go.

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART BABY,

Joshua Ray

Ps. Like i told you before gettin somethin else but u have 2 help me pick out. its christmas/annv. so ill talk 2 u about it later.

HAPPY THREE MONTHS BABY!! I CANT WAIT 2 SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH YOU!!

Thats the message he left me, and the way he keeps acting n the stuff he keeps saying is making me believe he is about to pop the question, everyone else thinks he is to...what you think?

Back