Does anyone know if there is any coupons or offers for any sex toys for men or can...

Jonathan

May 17, 2008
...anybody buy me one please!? foreal I know I do need to get a life and blah blah blah and I should get a real girl, but just don't answer if thats what your going to say because I already know and I just want to know if anyone knows any offers for sex toys or coupons or anything. All of them are so expensive and I can't afford them and I always make ones in my house out of items I have and I actually want a manufactured one from a company or something... Like a S E X doll or a fake pair of Jenna Jamesons B O O B S......or a fake V A G I N A or a fake pair of lips or an A N A L toy or any sex machine thing....I really want one and yes i know this is such a retarded thing to ask and don't answer if your just going to comment please actually answer the question...........Or can anyone buy me one i know this is real dumb and just give me your email and I'll email you if you can buy me one I am not rich or anything and if you can please do.........and FOR THE LAST TIME I KNOW THIS IS THE DUMBEST REASON EVER BUT I REALLY WANT ONE

Back