Does this make him interested? Helppp!!!?

sally

May 17, 2008
This one day my friend borrowed a screw driver from him... So wen we got done i wanted to return it so i could meet him... I met him and told him my name and he told me his name.. I was so nervous after he told me his name I said thanks then i realized i didn't say nice to meet u.. and we laughed about it. Soon after he returned to my room and said sorry I haven't formally introduced myself.

Yesterday I was watching a Lakers game which thats his fav bbal team. and I guess he heard it wen he was down the hall; It wasnt even playing loud. So he comes and asks "whats the score" i tell him and he says what channel r u watchin it on and blah blah blah but he has a t.v in his room.

his friend lives in the door across from us and r door was open .. and he looks in and waves a quick hi. it was so adorable b/c he looked nervous even my friend noticed it.

My friends all think he likes me because I'm the only one he says hi to.

FYI: He lives about 2 doors down and we live in dorms.

Does he like me or is he just being friendly??? What should I do to give more hints and not end up in the friend zone since we're both Laker fans??

Back