Dream Interpretation (Pool, Women, Sex, Music, Tiger, Creature)?

MreAnonymous

Jul 22, 2008
Alright the dream started where I was at the backyard of my house, beside the pool. I was changing the music to different stations of my liking and adjusting the bass. After that I saw this weird looking creature that jumped down beside the pool. It was a creature with all the colors of the rainbow on its wings and was giving off shining lights from it. Then it flew away in the trees or something. Flashing red and green was all over the sky.

After that some women were going around the pool and one girl was supposedly sleeping so I started exploring her space while she was sleeping (if you know what I mean). I was grabbing her breast and rubbing it. And another girl asked what I was doing, I didn't respond.

After that I walked off to the pool and went around it then I started to walk inside the house, right before I walked in the house a tiger was running to the door at full speed I was trying to close the door and some girls were like what are you doing trying to open the door, I said there is a tiger out there, so I got the door closed opened it again the girls were covered with a little bit of blood and the tiger was beside them, the tiger was dead.

After that, to the right these two girls were getting a little intimate together and a guy was recording them, then I woke up...

Back